The Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to initiate, develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of hotel partners (i.e. relevant, attractive and competitive) in Taiwan.
- Build and progressively expand pipeline of hotel partners within the primary target segment
- Present, promote and sell the company’s value proposition to these prospective hotel partners
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationship by helping resolve of partner hotel’s issues and concerns
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum travel of 50% will be required for market visits
Required Skills & Experience
· Sales associate: 1-2 years' sales/business development for travel or hospitality industry. Experiences in online travel distribution is a plus.
· Bachelor's Degree; major in hospitality a plus but not required
· Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
· Proven follow-up/persistence during the sales process
· Ability to multi-task effectively; demonstrates ability to prioritize work
· Demonstrates problem solving skills
· Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
· Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
· Proficiency in Mandarin (Traditional Chinese), Taiwanese and basic English
· Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
· Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication
email to email@example.com
ZUZU Hospitality Solutions 為獨立型飯店創造營收最佳化的競爭力，利用科技及專業化服務的解決方案，為合作夥伴管理網路分銷通路及營收。ZUZU Hospitality Solut...
經營飯店和旅遊平台間 B2B 服務的新加坡 ZUZU Hospitality Solutions (下稱 ZUZU) 宣布進入台灣，將落腳台北花博內的 CIT 辦公空間，目前台灣團隊共 6 人，並將在...