Be a Growth hacker and lead the team to promote our SAAS service with data driven thinking.
1. Define product vision, pricing strategy and potential key selling points with comprehensive understanding of competition landscape, markets, and user needs.
2. Drive user acquisition and retention metrics through a data-driven, iterative process of testing and understanding the ROI of various growth strategies.
3. Developing sales goals for the team and working with the team to ensure the goals are met.
4. Work hands-on with various teams such as user experience, marketing, engineering, and business development to enhance our product to better fit the market demand.
5. Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
1. Demonstrated track record to define product strategies based on competitor analysis, market research, data and industry trends
2. 2+ years of Product Marketing and Product Planning experience in the fast paced IT industry.
3. Experience with driving product growth with focus on innovation for users.
4. Highly organized project management and budgeting/planning skills.
5. Familiar with English with professional writing skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com