The lights on your home can automatically switch off after you leave. They can be switched on after detecting any motion or even run any scene after unlocking the front door as well. The Home app can help you automate scenes and accessories to do whatever you wish, and whenever you wish. So, here are the steps to Make Automations & Scenes in the iOS Home Application.
Setting Up Scenes in the Home Application on iPadOS & iOS
If you want to set up scenes in the Home application on iPadOS and iOS, then you need to follow the instructions provided below.
- First of all, you have to open the Home application on the iPad or iPhone.
- Then you should select the Add option in the upper right-hand side of the display.
- You have to select Add Scenes.
- You should give a name to your scene.
- Thereafter you can modify the icon for the scene by selecting the Home icon present on the left-hand side.
- Go to Add Accessories.
- Select the Accessories you would like to add to the scene.
- When you have chosen the accessories, select Done.
- Press and hold or 3D Touch the Accessories in the scene to modify their settings.
- When you have set the accessories settings to your satisfaction:
- Tap on Test This Screen. This will help you find out what can be done via the screen. Check and see if everything is according to your preference
- Tapping on Add Accessories will help you add additional accessories to the scene.
- Toggling the Include in Favorites will add or delete the scene from the favorite scene.
Setting Up Automations in the home Application on iPhone & iPadOS.
In case you need to set up automation in the Home application on iPhone and iPadOS, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Get started by going to the Home application on your iPad or iPhone.
- Then you should select the Automation button.
- You have to select the Add icon on the right-hand side of the display.
- You should select When you would like to the automation to occur.
- After that, adjust the Particular Time.
- Later, choose the Particular Days which you would like to the automation to open. Do this by selecting any day of the week beneath the repeat section.
- Select People. This will enable the automation to work when selected users are either at home or outside.
- Later, tap on Next.
- You should select the Accessories or Scenes you wish to control through automation.
- Go to Next.
- After that, press and hold or 3D Touch the Accessories in the automation to modify their settings.
- Now, tap on Done.
Disable or Remove Automation
If you want to disable or remove automation, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First, you have to launch the Home application on the iOS device or MacBook and select the Automation button.
- Then you should select or click on the automation.
- Now, you have to tap to switch it on or off.
Mathew Anderson is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at office.com/setup
source : iOS home application
本文採用 創用 CC 姓名標示-非商業性 4.0 國際 授權條款授權.