Total War Three Kingdoms is quite an amazing game full of incredible graphics and realistic wars and fights. It is very popular among the game lovers community. There are innumerable new missions that keep a user’s immense interest in the game. There are intense fights with rivals and several other amazing stunts in the game that are quite interesting. Besides the game’s popularity, there occurs an issue of its crashing unexpectedly. Many game enthusiasts face Total War three Kingdoms crashing issue, and if it’s the scenario with you too then, you have come to the right place. Here I mentioned some of the best and effective methods to fix Total War Three Kingdoms in no time.
By verifying game and cache files
You need to check whether the installation files of the game are intact and not missing or corrupted. It is always advisable to verify the game cache files in it. If it’s the scenario, you will have to use that built-in tool to verify the integrity of the files of this game. To do so, follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all, run Steam and then click on the Library option available at the top of the screen.
- After that, find the Total War Three kingdoms available at the left side pane.
- Click on it and select Properties.
- After opening up the game Properties, choose the Local files tab and click on it.
- After that, select Verify integrity of game files option available there.
- Once you click on the above option, wait till the process gets completed.
- At last, restart your PC and check if the issue persists.
By changing Power Settings
It may sound odd to many of the users out there, but power settings are the root cause of several issues on your PC or laptop. Power Settings determine how much power is meant to be supplied to any program or hardware of your PC. There are chances that the Power Settings have been interrupted, and if it’s the case, then you have to set it back manually. To do so, follow the steps listed below:
- Press Windows Key + R to open up the Run Dialog box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in it and click on the OK button to open up the control panel on your PC.
- Choose Power options inside the Control Panel section.
- If the power is set to power saver, then set it to High performance or Balanced.
- If you remember changing any power settings in the past, choose the restore default settings option to set every power back to the default.
- Save these changes, and you are good to go.
Dave Hogan is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source : Crashing of Total War
本文採用 創用 CC 姓名標示-相同方式分享 4.0 國際 授權條款授權.