Bank Mitra CSP
Bank Mitra CSP is a representative agent of any bank that provides you access to banking services. Our organization’s principal target is to provide branchless banking services to remote places where these facilities are close to none. Our help allows people to access payment, cash deposits, disbursal and various other services. People can now simply walk into a nearby retail outlet to open their banking account, deposit and withdraw money with the help of our phenomenal services. Our goal is offering digitalization and financial support to remote area citizens who can now take loans and save money.
Bank Mitra CSP offers Kiosk Banking services for ease of management and hassle-free life to the citizens. Our system provides CSP association to all the Nationalized Banks of India such as Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of India, Axis Bank, Bandhan Bank, Central Bank of India and many more.
- Utility Payments
- Kiosk Banking
- Banking Franchise
- Money Transfer
Anyone can apply for opening a small banking system in your village or town to avail its facility to the common people. However, they must supply a set of important documents and information for the registration of Banking Mitra. The eligibility criteria for opening and maintaining CSP Bank Mitra/BC for any firm or individual comes with few guidelines.
How can I apply for Bank Mitra CSP Registration?
- You should be at a minimum age of 18
- You are supposed to be aware about computer function and should have a basic knowledge of computers.
- While applying for CSP, you should be willing to invest some money in the process of making the project.
- You should be unemployed, hardworking and responsible human being.
Documents that are required while applying for CSP Banking Online areas follows. Remember these all documents are mandatory to submit or else the process won’t proceed further.
- Two Passport Photos, ID Proof (Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID or Aadhar Card)
- Residential Proof (Electricity bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Voter ID or Aadhar Card)
- Education Qualification Certificate- Your class 10th or 12th standard xerox papers with other educational documents you possess.
本文採用 創用 CC 姓名標示 4.0 國際 授權條款授權.